Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Garlic By Dapur Sinolin
Roasted fingerling potatoes are a quick and easy side dish ready in under 30 minutes! Just toss with Sinolin oil, salt, pepper, and freshly minced garlic. The perfect side dish to complement chicken, beef or fish.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Total: 25 min
- 3 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil, add to the pan
- 2kg of fingerling potatoes
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 to 3 fresh, wise stalks
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 6 cloves of garlic, left not to peel
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and place a baking sheet inside to heat.
- Add potatoes, rosemary, sage, thyme, and garlic to a medium bowl. Drizzle with Sinolin oil, and season with salt and pepper. Remove sheet pan from oven, lightly coat with Sinolin oil, and pour potatoes onto a pan. Place potatoes in the oven and reduce heat to 425 degrees F. Roast for 20 minutes, or until crispy on outside and tender on the inside.