Tofu Scramble By Dapur Sinolin
• 396g of soft tofu, dried
• 1 tablespoon of Sinolin cooking oil, (15ml)
• 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, (3g)
• 1/4 cup diced onions, (30g) 1/4 inch dice
• 1 cup diced red peppers, (143g) 1/4 inch dice
• 4 cups baby spinach, (2 ounces)
• 3/4 teaspoon salt, (4g)
• 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
• 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 avocado, 1/4 inch dice
• 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- Cover the pan with tissue.
- Crush the tofu into 1 inch above the tissue. Spread it evenly and let it dry for 15 minutes. Press with more paper towels before cooking.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add oil and after hot and shiny, add garlic and shallots. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add paprika and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and saute until wilted, 2 minutes.
- Add dried tofu, salt, turmeric, and black pepper, mix well.
- Cook and stir until tofu is hot and evenly distributed in the seasoning mixture, 3 minutes.
- Tofu can be broken down more when cooking to make smaller pieces.
- Taste the scramble of tofu and season with more salt and pepper as desired.
- Top with avocados and parsley.