Mango and Rice Salad By Dapur Sinolin
A super food, plant-based rice salad packed with fresh ingredients including mango, red onion, radish, celery, chili, herbs, pomegranates and cranberries.
- 50 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 cups of brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups of chopped fresh mango
- 4 small chopped radishes
- 2/3 stalks of celery are cut into pieces
- 1 finely chopped red chili
- 1 green chili is finely chopped
- 1 shallot is being finely sliced
- 1/2 cup minced chives
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds and pumpkin, roast
- 1/2 cup of roasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup each, freshly cut herbal parsley, mint, coriander
- 1 lemon juice from one lemon
- salt and pepper according to the season
- Wash the ingredients you washed.
- prepare a large container, mix all the ingredients in a large salad bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salads into office lunch jars, or containers for refrigerators. Serve as the main menu or as a healthy snack.