Chocolate Crepes with Kiwi By Dapur Sinolin
TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 35 minutes
Satisfy your chocolate desires with these delicious and easily made crepes, filled with kiwi and cream. Breakfast or a perfect meal! You can make the dough first and cool what you don’t use.
- 1 tsp Sinolin oil
- 1 cup of multipurpose wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened Dutch cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 24 strawberries are being sliced (2 in each crepe)
- 1 1/2 cups of fat-free cold whip
- 3/4 cup of chocolate syrup to serve
- Blend flour, milk, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, eggs and oil until smooth in a blender.
- Heat a large nonstick pan on medium-low heat. When hot, spray with a buttered flavor spray to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of crepe mixture into the pan, stir the pan slightly to make a thin, smooth crepe. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the bottom of the crepe is golden brown.
- Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining butter spray and crepe mixture.
- To serve it, spoon 2 tablespoons of whipped cream to the middle of each crepe.
- Top with kiwi and fold each edge of the crepe over the filling.
- Sprinkle a little with refined sugar and add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup. Serve warm.
- The dough can be cooled for up to 2 days.