HONEY BALSAMIC SALMON SKILLET BY Dapur Sinolin
Prep 20 MIN
Total 20 MIN
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 salmon fillets (4 to 5 oz each), skin off
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat until foaming. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Add salmon to skillet; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily.
- Reduce heat to low; add garlic, balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey to skillet. Stir to combine; cook about 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly. Remove salmon to serving plate, and spoon sauce over top. Garnish with green onions.