Grilled Fish By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- 200 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 ½ lb of Tilapia steak (halibut, trout lake, mahimahi, marlin, red snapper, salmon), about 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, melt
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 slices
- Red potatoes, boil and cut
- Beans, boiled
- Brush the grill with Sinolin oil. Prepare the grill. Heat it to medium heat, which will take about 40 minutes for charcoal or about 10 minutes for the gas grill.
- Cut the fish into several parts if the size of the fish is still too large. Brush the fish with about half of the butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish on the grill rack (if the fish fillets have skin, place the skin face down). Cover the grill to cook 10 to 14 minutes, rub 2 or 3 times with the remaining butter, until the fish is easily peeled with a fork. Serve with lemon and vegetable slices.