Cookies Peanut Butter Bars By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 package (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Cookie Mix Peanut Butter
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl or stand mixer, mix together cookie mix, 1/4 cup butter, egg, oats and water. Press into a nonstick or parchment-lined 9×9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or just until the center sets.
- Whip together peanut butter and 2 tablespoons butter. Gently spread the mixture across the top of hot peanut butter bars. Let bars cool completely.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together 1/4 cup butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and just enough milk to make a spreadable frosting. Frost cooled bars, cut into squares and serve.