Chocolate Date Filled with Cashews By Dapur Sinolin
Chocolate Dates Material:
• 500 gram dates
• 250 grams thick Chocolate cooks
• 100 gr Roasted cashew nuts or pineapple jam for filling
Steps to Make Chocolate Dates with Cashew Nuts:
- First remove the contents of the dates, then fill with roasted cashew nuts or small rolled jams.
- After that, cut the cooking brown box into small pieces, then the team in two pans. The first pan is filled with water, then for the second pan is placed above the first pan. Add the chopped chocolate into the second pan, heat it on the stove using low heat until it melts.
- The next step is to dip the dates into melted chocolate, put them on a shelf, drain and then harden. Serve it.