Microwave Mug Sponge Cake By Dapur Sinolin
- 2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter
- 1 large egg*
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract , optional
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Tiny pinch of salt
- Place the butter in a large mug and microwave it for 20 to 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg* and whisk it in with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, almond and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
- Cover and place in the fridge. When ready to serve microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh berries and enjoy!