Smoky hake, beans & greens By Dapur Sinolin
• 200 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 260g spinach
• 2 x 140g skinless fillets
• 1/2 tsp sweet smoked peppers
• 1 red chili, remove the seeds and grate
• 400g of cannellini seeds, dried
• 1/2 lemon juice
- Boil the kettle full of water and heat the grill to high. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a large skillet. Squeeze the meat from the chorizo directly into the pan. Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes, crush the meat with the spatula until it breaks, golden in color and surrounded by the juice. The onion will also be soft and golden in color.
- Meanwhile, put the spinach in a sieve, pour it gently over boiled water to make it wilt, then run under the cold tap. Squeeze the excess water using your hands, then set aside. Cover the pan with foil, rub it with a little oil and place the fish on it. Season, sprinkle on smoked peppers and drizzle with a little oil.
- Put the chili in a pan with sausage, fry for 1 minute more, then add peanuts, spinach, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. Let warm through gently, then season to taste.
- Bake the fish for 5 minutes or until the chips are not dry – you don’t need to change them. Spoon the bean mixture onto the plate, then watch out for fish and juice from the tray. Serve with a spoonful of fast garlic mayonnaise (see recipe, right), if you like.