Easy Fried Vermicelli By Dapur Sinolin
- 150 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 200 gr of vermicelli
- 10 ml of sweet soy sauce
- 1 stalk of leeks
- 1 celery stick
- 5 red onion cloves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 candlenuts
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon flavoring
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Soak rice noodles with warm water until soft, then drain.
- Puree the spices to be used, including red onion, garlic, white pepper, pecan, and salt. Saute until fragrant. Add the onion slices. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Add the soaked vermicelli. Stir until smooth and cover so that the marinade permeates. add soy sauce. Once cooked and the seasoning is absorbed, remove and serve white fried rice vermicelli in an attractive manner.
- Sprinkle fried onions and celery slices to make them taste better.