Crispy Sesame Shake Flower Cake By Dapur Sinolin
- 250 gr of rice flour
- 100 granulated sugar
- 75/100 grams of flour
- 75/100 gr of sago flour
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 50 gr sesame
- 500 ml of whiting water
- 500 ml of cooking oil
- Beat the eggs together with granulated sugar, vanilla powder, until fluffy, then add flour, sago flour, rice flour, siri (little) water, salt and sesame water, stir until smooth and smooth.
- Heat a lot of oil on the pan, then after heat, dip the swelling flower mold on the oil until it’s hot.
- After heat, dip the flower mold shake on the dough, but do not keep the top part from being submerged.
- Immediately dip into the oil, then shake and keep the fire not too big.
- Once released, fry until dry and cooked, remove and drain.