Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe By Dapur Sinolin
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons Sinolin cooking oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- ½ tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta, cooked al dente and cooled
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup whole or chopped almonds
- 1 roma tomatoes, diced
- sesame seeds, to garnish (optional)
- green onions, to garnish (optional)
- Whisk together the toasted Sinolin oil, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ground ginger, sriracha, and light brown sugar in a small ramekin. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place half of the mixture into a ziplock bag, add the chicken breasts and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 15 minutes. Reserve the other half of the mixture for the salad dressing.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the bag and grill or cook on the stovetop until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Slice into thin strips when cooked through.
- Place the cooked and cooled farfalle pasta into a large bowl, add the reserved dressing, the coleslaw mix, almonds, tomatoes, and grilled chicken and mix until combined.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. (optional)
- Serve or store in the refrigerator covered for no more than 3 days.