Fried Lasagna Nuggets By Dapur Sinolin
Time preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 500 grams of Sinolin cooking oil
- 5 lasagna sheets
- 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 10 mozzarella sheets
- 500 gr of ground meat
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 30-50 ml of water
- 2 eggs, shaken
- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs
- In food processing add slices of meat, garlic, onion and salt. Grind for 2 minutes then add 2 tablespoons of flour and roll again for up to 4 minutes. transfer it to the bowl.
- To cook the filling ingredients, heat the skillet and add the ground meat.
- Par the sheet of lasagna boil and lie flat each. Spread on ricotta and doubt and place the mozzarella sheet on top. Roll from one end to the other then place it on a tray, repeat with the remaining mixture and leave it in the freezer for half an hour or more for them to adjust.
- Cut each bread into four and then dip each of the first pieces in flour, then the egg, then breadcrumbs, then the eggs and then the breadcrumbs again.
- Fry in three batches for about four minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Grate with parmesan and serve with marinara sauce.