A good recipe, whether it’s for a little stylish lunch, or for a party with your good friends!
- 200 gr skinless, boneless, diced chicken breast
- 1.27 ounces of fajita seasoning package
- 1 tablespoon of Sinolin Cooking oil
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 10 tortilla skin
- 8 ounces package of grated cheddar cheese
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total 50 minutes
1. Heat the pan first, fill the pan with sinolin cooking oil
2. Place it under the broiler and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the middle, about 5 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Stir the green peppers, red peppers, onions, and chicken. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
5. Cover each tortilla with a mixture of chicken and vegetables, then sprinkle Cheddar cheese and cutlets
6. Bake the already filled tortilla in the oven that has been heated until the cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
7. Serve while warm!