Lazy Chicken By Dapur Sinolin
A healthy one pot dish with summer vegetables and chicken. Serve this lazy chicken right from the pan!
- 100 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into one-inch cubes
- 2 red potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced into disks
- 1 -2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ Organic Crushed Tomatoes Fire Roasted
- 10 basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- In an oven safe skillet, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and brown on medium high heat for a couple of minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil to the pan. Layer the sliced potatoes and onions in the pan and sprinkle with half of the steak seasoning. Cook potatoes and onions in a thin layer until brown, turning as little as possible to get a nice sear.
- Add chicken broth to the pan. Spread zucchini in a thin layer on top of the potatoes and onion. Sprinkle zucchini with the remaining steak seasoning.
- Place chicken in an even layer over the zucchini. Pour tomatoes evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle tomatoes with the oregano and basil. Cover and cook until the veggies and chicken are completely done.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place under the broiler until cheese melts or starts to brown. You could also just cover the pan with a lid on the stove to melt the cheese.
- Serve right away.