Loaded Potato Soup By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 cup peeled and diced potatoes (about 3-4 cm)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500 ml of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cup thick cream (half and half will also work)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- smoked meat
- 1½ cup cheddar cheese
- green onions
- Add potatoes, onions, and chicken stock to your slow cooker. Cook 4-6 hours low or 3-4 high until the potatoes are tender.
- About 30 minutes before finishing, in a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Beat the flour and cook until bubbly. Slowly add thick, sour cream. The mixture must be thick. Add this to the soup and stir. Continue cooking in a slow cooker for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with toppings, or you can also stir everything in the soup. Enjoy!