Baked sea bass with lemon caper dressing by Dapur Sinolin
PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 10 MINS
EASY SERVES 4
This elegant, gluten-free main is special enough for a dinner party, yet simple and quick to make for no-fuss entertaining
- 4 x 100g/4oz sea bass fillets
- olive oil, for brushing
- For the caper dressing
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- grated zest 1 lemon, plus 2 tbsp juice
- 2 tbsp small capers
- 2 tsp gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus a few extra leaves (optional)
- To make the dressing, mix the oil with the lemon zest and juice, capers, mustard, some seasoning and 1 tbsp water. Don’t add the parsley yet (unless serving straight away) as the acid in the lemon will fade the colour if they are left together for too long.
- Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment and put the fish, skin-side up, on top. Brush the skin with oil and sprinkle with some flaky salt. Bake for 7 mins or until the flesh flakes when tested with a knife. Arrange the fish on warm serving plates, spoon over the dressing and scatter with extra parsley leaves, if you like.