Hot smoked beef and Swiss Pinwheel by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 roll of pastry dough
- 5 slices of smoked beef
- 5 slices of cheese
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- ½ tablespoons of Worchestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of sesame
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lubricate the pan 8×8 inches. Start by unrolling your dough and dividing it into 4 parts. Trim each dough.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of dijon muston on top. Add 2 slices of cheese and bacon on top. Roll each rectangle and close the seams.
- Cut each roll into 3-4 slices. Place it on a baking sheet. In a small bowl add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, parsley, and sesame. Brush on each piece. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.