TOFU AND VEGGIE COCONUT NOODLE CURRY BY Dapur Sinolin
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
This thai inspired dish is a wholesome recipe that only takes about 30 mins to cook up!
- 1 medium brown onion
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 can light coconut milk
- ½ can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups low sodium veggie stock
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup firm tofu, diced into sqaures
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 bunch bokchoy
- Rice noodles
- Spring onion, chilliflakes, sesemeseed, sprouts and lime juice
- In a large saucepan add the onion with a dash of water or oil and cook until soft. Add the curry powder, Turmeric powder, ginger and mix together (you may need to add a bit more water at this stage).
- Add the veggies (except bok choy), tofu and coat them with the paste then add stock, lime juice and coconut milk. Let this simmer for 20mins or until the veggies become soft (the less time you cook the crunchier the veggies will be) once the veggies are nearly cooked add in the bok choy leaves to soften.
- Cook the rice noodles by adding them to boiled water until they are cooked (depending on noodle cooking instructions). Once cooked drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
- To assemble soup, add soup to bowl, add noodles and toppings!