Fish With Tomatoes & Vegetables by Dapur Sinolin
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 2 teaspoons Sinolin cooking oil
- 4 bass or cod fillets skin off (or other firms white fish)
- Pinch of salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (or cherry or Heirloom tomatoes) quartered
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley or basil to garnish, chopped
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper. Fry the fish until golden brown, (about 5 minutes). Carefully flip the fillets over and continue cooking for a further 2 minutes.
- Add in the onion and garlic, and fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes). Add in the tomatoes (burst them with your fingertips while adding them into the pan for added flavor), wine, lemon juice, and olives, and continue cooking until the fish has cooked through and the sauce has reduced a little. Taste test and adjust seasoning accordingly (more salt or pepper).
- Pour the sauce over the fish and serve immediately with the herbs.