Lobster pizza with corn by Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 22 mins
Dough Rise Time 2 hrs
Total Time 42 mins
Lobster is delicious right out of the shell, but this Lobster Artichoke Flatbread will make you realize that lobster is amazing on pizza, too!
- 1/2 batch flatbread dough (recipe below; see notes for storing other half of dough)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb. lobster meat (tails and claws)
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 Tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water
- 3/4 Tbsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking pan with foil. I recommend sprinkling foil with a little bit of cornmeal or flour to prevent pizza from sticking to pan.
- Divide dough in half (see notes for how to store remaining half) and roll out into a large circle on a lightly floured surface. Place on prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic. Using a pastry brush, brush oil mixture onto the dough.
- Spread almost all the parmesan cheese on top and generously layer on the lobster and artichokes. Sprinkle on parsley, red pepper flakes, and the rest of the parmesan cheese. Drizzle the lemon juice over the top.
- Bake pizza for 18-22 minutes, until edges are turning golden. Slice and serve.
- Mix yeast and water in a large bowl and let rest for 2 minutes.
- Stir salt, sugar, and extra-virgin olive oil into the mixture.
- With a wooden spoon, mix the flour into the mixture.
- Cover bowl with a kitchen towel and let rest in a warm spot for about 2 hours. Dough should rise during this time.