Shrimp, Kiwi, and Pomegranate Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. Sinolin cooking oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Place the shrimp on a sheet pan, drizzle with 2 tbsp. olive oil, and season to taste.
- Roast shrimp for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Set shrimp aside to cool. When cooled, cut the shrimp in bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, 2 tbsp. olive oil, and cilantro.
- In another bowl, combine the shrimp, pomegranate seeds, and kiwis.
- Pour the vinaigrette on top of the shrimp and fruit, and stir gently.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the Verrine glasses, and top with fresh cilantro before serving.