Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta by Dapur Sinolin
The combination of creamy taste from cheese and sour from lemon makes your dinner fantastic.
- 350 gr linguine pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp Sinolin Cooking Oil
- 350 gr boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 100 gr low-fat cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cook linguine per package directions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking soup, then drain pasta and peas.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large deep pan on medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to skillet and cook, throw any browned bits. Add cream cheese and stir until melted; remove from heat.
- Put in lemon zest and Parmesan, then parsley. Toss with pasta (adding reserved cooking soup). Serve immediately.