Sweet potatoes with chicken and cabbage by Dapur Sinolin
- 4 small (about 200g each) sweet potatoes
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 150g chopped skinless cooked chicken
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, deseeded, diced
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 250g (1 cup) cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 180g (2 cups) shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoon drained, chopped pickled jalapeños
- 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges, to serve
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, plus extra, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork and place on the prepared tray.
- Bake the sweet potatoes, turning halfway through cooking, for 50-55 minutes or until tender when pierced with a skewer. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the black beans, chicken, tomato, shallot, chilli, cottage cheese and half the coriander in a large bowl. Season.
- Place the cabbage, jalapeño, remaining coriander, lime juice and olive oil in a bowl and toss to combine.