Sausage and Spinach Omelet by Dapur Sinolin
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 2 chorizo sausages, casing removed
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Melt 2 tablespoons of ghee in a skillet, over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the chorizo to the skillet and cook breaking apart until cooked through 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the spinach, remove from heat and toss everything.
- In a bowl break the eggs, add the coconut milk, and season to taste; whisk until well combined.
- In another skillet, melt the remaining ghee over medium heat.
- Pour the beaten egg on the skillet and cook until firm enough to flip.
- Flip the omelet and add the chorizo mixture on a top, roll or fold the egg to cover the chorizo.
- Serve the omelet topped with diced tomatoes and green onions.