Paleo Jambalaya Veggie by Dapur Sinolin
- 1 tbsp Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 cup sausage, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 bell peppers, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Cajun spice
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 x 14 oz. cans chopped tomatoes
- 10 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chopped chives, to serve
- Chopped parsley, to serve
- Cauliflower rice, to serve
- Melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan, add the chorizo and fry until golden brown.
- Remove the chorizo from the pan, leaving behind the golden oil.
- Add the onion, celery, and peppers. Allow cooking for 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add the garlic, zucchini, and jalapeno, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chorizo back into the pan.
- Add the spices and stir to combine.
- Add the tomatoes and shrimp and cook for 5-10 minutes until the shrimp are cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Season to taste, then top with fresh chives and parsley. Serve over cauliflower rice.