Chinese Tomato and Egg Stir Fry by Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Classic Chinese style tomato and egg stir fry– with small tips to make the most perfect version in your life.
- 1/4 cup Sinolin cooking oil 2 eggs
- 2 middle size tomatoes, cut into small wedges
- small pinch of salt and pepper, for egg liquid
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 scallion, cut into inch pieces
- In a small bowl, crack and add a small pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk until there is a small layer of fine bubbles and the mixture becomes slightly white.
- Cut the tomato in halves and remove the core and then further cut into small wedges.
- Heat up oil in a wok until really hot, stir egg mixture in. Wait for seconds until the egg liquid firms. Turn off the fire immediately and then break the egg into small pieces. Transfer the egg out and leave the oil in.
- Add tomato wedges in, fry until juicy. Return egg pieces, add salt, sugar, and scallion. Do a quick stir fry to combine everything well. Serve immediately.