Salmon Indian with Onion and Lemon by Dapur Sinolin
- 2 tbsp Sinolin Cooking oil
- 2 salmon indian
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- 2 fennel bulbs, cut into slices
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 500°F.
- Grease a baking pan.
- Arrange the sliced fennel on a single layer on the baking pan.
- Season each trout cavity with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the fish on top of the fennel on the baking pan.
- Fill each fish cavity with some lemon slices, dill, and rosemary.
- Top each fish with the remaining lemon slices and herbs.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat to 425 F. and cook for another 10 to 12 minutes.