Mexican Corn Pasta Salad Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
30 MNT preparation
30 MNT total
Can’t get enough of your life? We also. So we provide this summer side ready for this picnic, which is filled with all the advantages of Mexican street corn: mayo, chili powder, cotija, cilantro, and lime juice, with the added bonus of salad in the mix
- 20 ml of Sinolin oil
- 1 cup of pasta
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime juice (about 3 tablespoons)
- ¼ teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1 tsp teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 cups of Cascadian Farm ™ frozen organic sweet corn (from a 16ounce bag)
- ½ cup crushed Cotija cheese
- ¼ cup of freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Fill a 3 liter pot 2/3 full of water; hot to boil. Add pasta (from the salad mixture box). Simmer 13 minutes, stirring occasionally. Rinse with cold water, drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir in the mayonnaise mixture, lime juice, spicy sauce, and chili powder. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the frozen corn for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat until it is hot through and slightly charred on all sides.
- Stir cooked pasta, corn, Cotija cheese, Mexican Corn Pasta Salad Recipeand coriander leaves into the seasoning mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and chill. Top with corn chips (from a mixed salad box) before serving.