The Best Egg Salad Sandwiches by Dapur Sinolin
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tbsp chopped cornichons
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
- Hardboil and peel the eggs using your favorite method. This is how I do it, and this method has tons of positive reviews.
- Roughly chop the hardboiled eggs, then mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Chill the egg salad for a few hours, then serve on crackers or in sandwiches. Enjoy!