Crab Filled Sweet Potato by Dapur Sinolin
- 100 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 large sweet potato
- 8 oz lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup brunoise apple julienned apple cut into small diced squares
- 1 scallion chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp stoneground mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Peel and thinly slice the sweet potato using a mandolin. Boil the sweet potato slices in salted boiling water for about 4 minutes until tender but not mushy. This part is a little tricky, if you overcook them (or undercook them) the slices will break. Drain and let the sweet potato slices cool.
- Prepare the crab salad by mixing the crab meat, brunoise apple, scallion, chives, red pepper flakes, mustard, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place small spoonfuls of crab into each sweet potato slice and roll it up. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and extra apples and chives. Enjoy!