Ginger Green Lemon Smoothie by Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 banana, peeled then frozen*
- 1/2 apple, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 big handfuls spinach
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh ginger (or to taste– I use a little more, I love ginger!)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk)
- optional for smoothie bowl: the rest of the apple, raspberries, chia seeds, sliced banana
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the frozen banana and apple. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 2 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Serve and enjoy. Store any leftover smoothie covered in the refrigerator for up to 8-10 hours.