Home Made Peanut Butter Cup by Dapur Sinolin
People can’t believe how simple it is to make this irresistible candy with gooey, peanut butter centers. This is how to make homemade peanut butter cups.
- ½ cup groundnuts, roast, puree
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- ½ cup sugar flour
- 250gr chocolate, melt it
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Cover the muffin baking sheet with paper.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave, you can also melt it in this way ; Prepare a small saucepan filled with about half the water. Cook until the water is hot. Put the chocolate that has slashed in small bits into a bowl of heat-resistant glass. Place the chocolate bowl in the pan. Try to keep the height of the bowl the same as or above the top of the pan. Keep stirring until the chocolate is melted on medium heat. Take care not to boil the water and the steam rises and goes into the chocolate bowl. Because, this could make the chocolate clot. If already in contact with water, add a little butter when melted again.
- If it has melted, put the melted chocolate into a muffin baking sheet that has been coated with paper, cool in the refrigerator.
While waiting for the chocolate to harden, let’s make the peanut butter:
- Place margarine and sugar flour in a medium bowl and stir at high speed until fluffy.
- Add the roasted peanut and mashed into the butter mixture, add a little salt to add savory and vanilla powder to get a delicious aroma. Stir at medium speed until it has a slightly wet texture.
- Remove the chilled chocolate in the refrigerator and place the peanut butter on top of it, leaving a little space above to re-fill it with melted chocolate. Refrigerate again in the refrigerator until half hardened.
- Remove the half-hardened muffin baking sheet from the refrigerator, fill it with the remaining brown melt to the full and cool it back in the refrigerator until it hardens completely.
- Remove from the refrigerator for 10 minutes, then serve, so that the chocolate is not too hard.