Christmas Crunch Cake by Dapur Sinolin
Inspired by the classic sugar cookie, this festive frozen cake is stuffed with sprinkles.
15 minutes preparation
Total 4 hours 15 minutes
- 250 gr Oatmeal, mash
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 150 grams of cream cheese block, softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipped cream topping container
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/3 cup of color sugar (red, white and green)
- In a large bowl, stir together crushed granola bars, melted butter, and sugar until well mixed. Press half of the mixture into a 9×9-inch baking pan that has been generously sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
- In a mixer, beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping, almond extract, and rum.
- Fold in nonpareils, reserving about 1 teaspoon for the topping.
- Spread whipped mixture on top of the crust. Top with remaining granola bar mixture and sprinkle with reserved nonpareils. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4-6 hours.