Easy Christmas Present Brownies by Dapur Sinolin
Give the gift of brownies, literally, with these frosted brownies.
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 container (16 oz) Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 2 teaspoons Betty Crocker™ holiday candy sprinkles
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ Decorating Cookie Icing red icing
- ¾ cup red and green M&M’s® milk chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread in pan.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely in pan, about 1 hour. Freeze in pan 30 minutes.
- Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan, and peel foil away. Frost top with frosting; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. For easier cutting, refrigerate 15 minutes to set frosting.
- Use sharp knife to cut brownies into 6 rows by 4 rows, making 24 brownies, cleaning knife with paper towel after each cut to keep frosting clean of brownie crumbs. Pull brownie squares slightly apart before piping tops.
- On each frosted brownie, pipe 2 lines using red icing across top to intersect in middle. Place in center 5 red M&M’s™ tipped on sides in a circle for a bow. Repeat with remaining brownie squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.