Donkey Rolling On The Ground 驢打滾 By Dapur Sinolin
- 250 g glutinous rice
- 250 g water
- 40 g caster sugar
- 250 g red bean paste
- Some peanut powder
- Some honey or dark brown sugar
- Cook the 250g glutinous rice with 250g water in the steamer or
- Pour the cooked glutinous rice into a mixing bowl with 40g
caster sugar and use a rolling pin to pound the rice until the rice looks like
dough, but you still can see a little bit rice shape in it.
- Separate the rice into 3 portions and flatten it into a
long rectangle shape.
- Roll the red bean paste into long stripe shape and put it in the
middle of the rice.
- Roll it with rice into the column shape. Cut it into 3 cm long
and coat it with peanut powder.