Pomegranate Salmon by Dapur Sinolin
- 4 wild-caught salmon fillets
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon. sumac
- 2 tsp pomegranate molasses (see above
- Seeds of one pomegranate
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Salmon preparation
- Drizzle salmon fillets with lemon juice and sprinkle thyme on top. Season with salt and pepper and chill for 30 minutes.
- Place the skillet on medium heat and add cooking fat.
- Add the salmon to the hot pan and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Pour sumac and pomegranate molasses over the fillets. Turn over and cook again for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve with pomegranate seeds sprinkled on it.