Breadfruit Balls by Dapur Sinolin
- Sinolin oil, for frying
- Breadfruit flesh, steam, and puree
- 200 grams of white glutinous rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Adequate water (if needed)
- 200 g of sesame
- Red bean paste
- Mix breadfruit, salt and sugar, stir well.
- Enter the sticky rice flour, stir all evenly until they blend. If needed, pour enough water. Don’t squeeze enough until the dough can be scavenged.
- Take enough dough to fill the round shape.
- Roll into sesame until evenly distributed (do not need to dip into the water first because it’s already directly attached)
- Fry in hot oil until browned.
- Lift and serve.