Tongkol Suwir Pedas By Dapur Sinolin
- 100 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 600gr tuna, I stole lime juice and salt, steamed cooked
- Peeled petai
- 1 cup turmeric leaves, discard the bones of the leaves, finely sliced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of orange leaves
- 2 lb. bay leaves
- 1 geprek lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100gr curly red chili + cayenne
- 8 shallots
- 3 garlic
- As broad as roasted turmeric
- 2 cm ginger
- Shredded tuna meat, remove thorns and skin
- Heat sufficient amount of saute oil, spices, bay leaves, orange leaves, lemongrass until the spices are fragrant and ripe.
- Enter the turmeric leaves, bananas, stir well.
- Enter the shredded fish and leeks.
- Cook until the seasoning is absorbed.
- Serve with warm rice😋