Nasi Liwet Bakar By Dapur Sinolin
- Sinolin cooking oil
- 500gr of rice, wash it clean
- Adequate dried / fresh telang flowers
- Sufficient hot water
- Adequate salt and sugar
- To taste pete peeled
- To taste cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons of orange leaves
- 3 lemongrass stalks, geprek
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- 8 sliced shallots
- 4 sliced garlic
- To taste fried anchovies
How to make:
- Brew the flowers with enough hot water, after that filter it, set aside.
- Liwet stir-fried rice seasoning:
- Heat the oil (if you like, you can use leftover fried anchovies oil) saute onion, white, chili, bay leaves, citronella until fragrant.
- Pour into the rice Cooker which contains rice and the oil.Give sugar, salt, pour the water of the flowers of the telang flowers, add plain water if less, stir well.
- Close and press the cook button.
- When half cooked stir the rice evenly. Cook again until cooked.
- Enter the anchovies for a few minutes before serving.
- For grilled rice: take 2 tablespoons of banana leaves, fill in shredded cob (recipe next), wrap and embed with sticks.
- Roast the cot until it smells good.