Green Klepon By Dapur Sinolin
- 250gr glutinous rice flour
- 50gr rice flour
- 250ml of water
- 5 pandan leaves
- 5 pieces of suji leaves
- 100gr brown sugar (shaved or cut into small pieces)
- 250gr grated coconut, steamed with a little salt and sugar
- Green coloring if necessary
- Pandan paste if there are no pandan leaves & suji
- Blend water together with a drop of green coloring, pandan leaves and suji leaves. Strain and press. Set aside
- In a container, mix glutinous rice flour, rice flour, 1 / 3sdt of salt, 1 / 2sdm of sugar and pandanus juice, stir, knead until smooth and can be scavenged.
- Take 1sdm of dough, fill with small pieces of brown sugar, cover and round.
- Boil with boiling water until it floats, let it sit for a while, lift and drain.
- Roll the valve over the grated grated coconut until it is covered evenly.
- Serve immediately so that the contents are still melted
- I would prefer it to be denser. Maybe nextime I’ll change the dose to 225 tep.ketan and 75 tep.beras. But this word is already good and right. Just enjoy your taste
- It’s easier for me if the small brown sugar is cut rather than shaved, it’s easier to put in and round it up.