BBQ Boneless Ribs By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
The secret behind these easy-to-eat boneless BBQ ribs is a quick homemade barbecue sauce. Smooth, sharp, and sweet, you will definitely want to eat it all, especially ribs. Need confidence boosters? Serve these ribs for dinner and be prepared to praise.
- 300g boneless ribs
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- ¼ cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 red chili sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 ° F. Cover the baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of Sinolin oil. Place the ribs on a plate, separate them slightly. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil over the ribs and rub to coat. Sprinkle a little salt. Place the onion slices on top of the rib cage. Bake the ribs at 425 ° F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine water, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and red chili sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer until it lowers and thickens slightly.
- After 30 minutes of baking, pour the BBQ sauce over the ribs, leaving about 1 cup for later. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 ° F and bake the ribs again for 60 minutes (or longer, depending on the thickness of the ribs), spread with the sauce every 15 minutes. Ribs are done when the meat is tender and cooked, and the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145 ° F. You can cover the pan with foil for the last 30 minutes of baking if the ribs appear to dry. Be sure to continue smearing the meat to keep it moist and flavorful.
- Transfer the ribs to the plate and pour the BBQ sauce on top of all of them. Serve immediately.