Putu Ayu Jagung By Dapur Sinolin
- 300 gr grated coconut
- pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons thin coconut milk
- 1 sheet of pandan leaves
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams of granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilli
- 1 tbsp.
- 250 gr of flour (blue triangle)
- 200 grams of sweet corn in the pipil
- 200 ml medium thick coconut milk (coconut milk has been cooked)a drop of yellow coloring.
HOW TO MAKE
- First steam material A for 10 minutes. Lift aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in B. mixer until you trace. .
- Mix ingredients D
- (except food coloring) blender until the corn is fine, then strain, add the yellow coloring, stir well, set aside.
- input the C&D ingredients into the ingredients dough B
- mix with low speed, turn off the mixer. stir with a spatula. .
- prepare a steaming pot make sure the water is boiling. rub a little vegetable oil.
- pour a little of the grated coconut which has been steamed into a mold of putu ayu
- then pour the mixture into the mold, do it until the dough runs out.
- steamed putu ayu – + 12 minutes, steam until cooked.
- Make sure the steaming lid should be cloth-coated so that the steaming water does not drip onto the surface of the cake.