Chipotle Corn Salsa By Dapur Sinolin
- 12 ounces frozen corn, fresh or canned work as well
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 poblano pepper, roasted and finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- Cook the corn by steaming/microwaving until not frozen or tender. Place onto a baking sheet to cool completely.
- Add the cooled corn, red onion, poblano pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and salt together until combined. Taste and season with additional salt, if needed.
- Serve or store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days.