Spicy coconut fish curry with rice noodles By Dapur Sinolin
Get dinner on the table in just 17 minutes, with this spicy coconut fish curry.
- 1 tablespoon Sinolin cooking oil
- 1/4 cup Thai yellow curry paste
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 500g firm white boneless fish fillets, cut into 6cm pieces (see note)
- 200g packet dried rice stick noodles
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, halved
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Sliced red chili, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Heat oil in a wok or saucepan over medium-low heat. Add paste. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add coconut milk. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add fish. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, stirring once, for 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand noodles for 5 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain. Divide noodles among serving bowls.
Add beans, bok choy and peas to fish. Cook, covered, for a further 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add lime juice. Stir to combine. Spoon curry over noodles. Sprinkle with coriander and chili. Serve with lime wedges.