One-bowl Peanut Butter & Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies By Dapur Sinolin
- 2 super ripe medium bananas
1/3 cup (85 g) peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups (140 g) quick oats* (GF if desired)
- 2 Tbsp (30 g) dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp (10 g) roasted shredded coconut flakes**
- 2 Tbsp (15 g) chopped dairy-free dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 F/ 180 C.
- Mash the bananas well in a large bowl. Then add the peanut butter and vanilla extract, stirring until combined before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Divide into 12, roll into balls and then press down to make a cookie shape. Place on a cookie tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tops turn golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!