Pumpkin Muesli By Dapur Sinolin
This Pumpkin Muesli is the perfect solution for you who don’t have long time, you need some extra motivation to get out of bed. Made with lots of healthy grains, pumpkin puree, dried cranberries, and apple cider, it will keep you full all morning long.
Prep Time 10 mins Chill Time 3 hrs
Total Time 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup milk or dairy/dairy alternative of your choice
- 1/2 cup apple cider, divided
- Coconut flakes, for topping
- Pumpkin seeds, for topping
- Maple syrup, for topping
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, wheat bran, chia seeds, dried cranberries, chopped pecans, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and milk. Cover bowl and place in fridge for at least 3 hours (but ideally overnight).
- Serve in individual bowls and stir in a couple tablespoons of apple cider. Top with coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, and a drizzle maple syrup for extra sweetness.