Coconut Root Cakes By Dapur Sinolin
- 300 grams of glutinous rice flour
- 10 grams of rice flour
- 200 grams of sugar
- 140 grams thick coconut milk
- 100 grams of margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 500 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- Beat eggs and sugar until blended.
- Add glutinous rice flour, rice flour, margarine, salt, and vanilla essens. Stir until the mixture is even.
- Pour thick coconut milk little by little, then stir the mixture until it is flat, non-sticky, and can be printed.
- Heat lots of cooking oil. While this, put the mixture into a coconut root cake mold.
- Print the cake mixture and put it directly in hot oil. Fry until the cake turns brown and cooked. Remove and drain. Repeat frying the cake until the dough runs out.
- Ready to serve or store in an airtight container.