Arugula Tomato Salad By Dapur Sinolin
Arugula Tomato Salad is an easy and healthy salad that goes well with any main course. Easy and delicious dressing includes lemon zest, olive oil, and Balsamic vinegar.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time 15 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 5 oz arugula
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes each sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts lightly toasted
- In a medium bowl, prepare the salad dressing. Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and mix. Add lemon zest.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula and cherry tomatoes (each sliced in half).
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. You don’t have to use all of the dressing. Drizzle as much or as little as you prefer.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and lightly toasted pine nuts.